Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
– A 50% of rate payable on booking the Batis & Bass River Camp Site. Banking details available on website.
– No refund of the deposit will be given if booking is cancelled.
– Check in time from 14h00 ; Check out time 10h00 (except Sundays 17h00).
– Batis & Bass River Camp owners will not be held responsible for any death, injury, loss, or damage of any kind suffered by any person while occupying the site.
– Persons occupying the River Camp may not exceed the number of persons indicated upon booking.
– Please leave the camp site reasonable tidy and clean after use.
– The use or sale of any illegal substance on the property is not permissible.
– We reserve the right to eject a guest/guests from the camp site if they are not conducting themselves in an appropriate and / or acceptable manner.
– We will not be held liable for any loss, theft or damage of any personal belongings, cash, jewelery and or motor vehicles, however caused, during your stay at the camp site.
– We will not be held responsible or accept any liability or issue any refunds, for occurrences resulting in loss of occupancy or personal injury caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control, such as; exceptional weather conditions, flooding etc.
– We reserve the right to decline accommodation to, or expel, any visitor for conduct, which, in our sole view, is inappropriate to the property, or to the comfort of any other visitor’s.
– In the unlikely event that we are unable to honor a booking, we will offer the camp site on an alternative, agreed date.
– Whilst representations, both verbal and visual are made in good faith, they are only intended to give general guidance as to the character of the accommodation, they do not form part of any agreement with the camp site.
– You are responsible for your own safety and well-being while in at the camp site. Liability will not be accepted for any injuries sustained on the premises.
– We will not be held responsible or accept any liability for injury to children, or their well-being while in at the camp site.
– You are responsible for the security of your belongings.